– The registrations for 2016 – 2017 will open from 4th July 2016: priority registration for previous members between 4th and 15th July, then opening to new registrations from 16th July 2016.
– The training will start on Thursday 15th September 2016 and will end on April 30th 2017.
– We kindly ask that you read attentively ALL the information below.
– Registration procedure to follow in all cases:
1. Download, fill in and sign all the documents below,
2. Send by email the registration form only (to be filled in electronically)
3. Send by postALL the documents filled in and signed (including the registration form) within two weeks after the pre-registration by email to the following address:
Club Hiversport Luxembourg Patinage Patinoire de Kockelscheuer 42 rue de Bettembourg L-1899 Luxembourg
All the skaters born in or before 2009 need to have a Medico Sportif in order to have a licence A (All groups = Licence A, except for the Teenagers / Adults group: licence C).
You will find more information and addresses of the Medico Sportif centres on: http://www.sport.public.lu/fr/medico-sportif/ – For a registration of a previous member, download, fill in and sign the following documents:
1. Fiche d’inscription 2016 – 2017, to be filled electronically (registration form)
2. Attestation d’acceptation du Règlement intérieur (Club rules acceptation)
3. Autorisation d’utilisation de l’image (Use of image authorisation)
4. Autorisation parentale (parental authorisation)
All the skaters born in 2009, 2004, 2001 and 1998 need to do or renew their Medico Sportif in 2016 to have a valid licence A (All groups = Licence A, except for the Teenagers / Adults group: licence C).
You will find more information and addresses of the Medico Sportif centres on: http://www.sport.public.lu/fr/medico-sportif/ – Important notes:
– The email with the registration form is only a pre-registration,
– The registration forms which have been filled in electronically will be processed in priority,
– When we have received all the required documentation, the Club will send you an invoice. The payment of the class fees will confirm the registration. You will then receive an email confirming the registration and the skating group to bring on the first day,
– Any incomplete file will not be processed, the pre-inscription will be on the waiting list until we receive all the documentation,
– The files containing all the required documentation will be processed by order of reception,
– For the Skaties and Teenager / Adults classes: please check the timetables for the times of the classes,
– All the other groups are by coaches’ invitations only.